- Keep Joint-It Simple™ away from children.
- Take care not to brush Joint-It Simple™ out of joints and into nearby drains as the product will harden within 30 minutes after opening.
- Once opened, Joint-It Simple™ must be used within 4 hours.
- If you get Joint-It Simple™ on your skin – brush off loose particles and rinse skin with water.
- If you get Joint-It Simple™ in your eyes – rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If wearing contact lenses, remove the lenses before rinsing.
- If further medical attention is required, take the tub, or a photo of the ingredients from the tub, with you.
If you need information about our Joint-It Simple™ formulation, for safety or allergy information, please download our Safety Data Sheet.